TONGUE TWISTER

okehh ,
si cantik dan si kacakk !
jom blaja cara
nk lmbutkan lidah
haha !



caranya senang jaa..
baca ayat2 kt bwah 
as fast as possible
okehh ?
lets try guys
(:


1 :: If you understand , say "understand". If you don't understand , say "don't understand". But if you understand and say understand that you understand ? understand !

2 :: I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish , but if you wish the witch wishes , I won't wish the wish you wish to wish .

3 :: Sounding by sound is a sound method of sounding sounds .

4 :: A sailor went to sea to see what he could see . And all the see was only sea , sea and sea .

5 :: I thought a thought . But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought . I thought , If the thought I thought had been the thought I thought . I wouldn't have thought so much .

6 :: once a fellow met a fellow in a field of beans , said a fellow to a fellow , "If a fellow ask a fellow , can the fellow tell the fellow what a fellow means ? "

7 :: she sells sea shells on the sea shore , but the sea shells that she sells on the sea shore are not the real sea shells .

8 :: yellow butter , purple jelly , red jam and black bread . Spread it thick , say it quick ! yellow butter , purple jelly , red jam and black bread . spread it thicker , say it quicker .


that's all for today !
hehehe ,
so , ada yg lulus semua tak ?
:)
kalau ada , bagus laa..
means , anda suda berjaya
melembutkan lidah anda...


keep it up okehh !
good luckk 
:)  ♥ ♥ 


No comments: